The summer school is being hosted in gather: https://gather.town/app/nkxyTbuI84smfiQk/HMC-Workshop-Lounge
- 2021-09-28 13:00 – 2021-09-28 17:00 CEST
If you use Windows or MacOS, then we suggest following the Getting Fiji instructions.
If you use Linux, then we suggest following the Running sciview through Python instructions.
- 3.Unzip the contents and go to that location in your terminal
- 4.In your terminal:
conda env create -f sciview-hip.yml
- 5.In your terminal:
conda activate sciview-hip
- 6.In your terminal:
- scripts used in the workshop can be downloaded here - if you don't want to use git, you can just click the green Code button, and click Download ZIP
- data for the 3D segmentation demo can be downloadedhere from theCREMI challenge. The security certificate onthe CREMI site is currently expired. Here is a temporary link to thesame file.
- Please sign up for a Github account if you do not already have one. If you are proficient at git, then this is not necessary
- To follow along with the developer session, we strongly recommend downloading IntelliJ. It will be difficult to provide support for any other development environment during the tutorial session.
- Introductions (Kyle, Deborah, Giuseppe, Justin, and everyone attending)
- Getting your sciview and development environment setup
- Overview of the sciview project